- Written constitution with exhaustive coverage. Constitutional forefathers tried to cover each and every aspect. It limits the operations of the government at the centre.
- Supremacy of the constitution also ensure final authority of constitution and their written words.
- Constitution is not easily amendable and specific pre requisite are required to ensure amendment. It limits the power of the executive having majority in legislature.
- Dual polity and division of powers: As per 7th schedule there were division of lists and subjects are allotted to the respective government. No one can encroach the exclusive domain except in emergency situation.
- Provision of Independent Judiciary to ensure neutral interpretation of articles and content of the constitution. Independence also ensures limitation of executives and legislatures.
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes