Since the ancient times, India has been known as the Hub of several religions and practices. Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism are the most popular religions in India. There have been significant centers for all these religions which are the places for the communal worship and social harmony. The Kings who had been ruling the different parts of the country were very keen in patronizing the temples in their region and ensuring that incremental expansions and developments are being done over the year. From the archeological inscriptions it can be seen that The Kings have donated huge areas of lands and the revenue from the lands are to be used for the uninterrupted services to the temple and the deities.
Steps taken By Government are as follows:
- YOGA day has been accepted by UN i.e. 21st The Push for Yoga as an instrument of Spiritual, mental well being is well taken by world.
- Various integrated circuits has been developed to boost spiritual terrorism.
- Introduced in 2015, the Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive (PRASAD) is a government scheme that focuses on identifying and developing the pilgrim sites across the country to enrich the religious tourism experience.
- It was launched by Union Ministry of Tourism.
- It aims at integrated development of pilgrimage destinations in planned, prioritised and sustainable manner to provide complete religious tourism experience.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-