- What was the ancient name of Chhattisgarh?
(A) North Kosala
(B) South Kosala
(C) East Kosala
(D) West Kosala
- Which one of the following was not the name of Chhattisgarh?
(A) South Kosala
(B) Dakshina Kosala
(D) North Kosala
- “Chhattisgarh” was termed during whose times–
(D) Modern Period
- In which period Chhattisgarh was known as “Godwana”?
- In which year Chhattisgarh came under the British?
- In 1854 Chhattisgarh was created into a deputy commissionership. Where was its headquater situated?
- What was the period of Halba Rebellion?
(A) 4 year
(B) 5 year
(C) 6 year
(D) 3 year
- Who was considered as the first martyr in the struggle of independence?
(A) Vir Narain Singh
(B) Vir Vikaram Singh
(C) Sir Stenford
(D) Radhe Lal
- Which dynasty is considered as starting point of political era of Chhattisgarh?
(A) Kalchuri Dynasty
(B) Nal Dynasty
(C) Rajarsitulya Dynasty
(D) Pandu Dynasty
- By whom attack Kalchuri dynasty was ended?
- Nal Dynasty was spreaded in which region?
- Who was the founder of Nal Dynasty?
- Who was the founder of Rajarsitulya dynasty?
(C) Bhimsen I
(D) Bhimsen II
14.Who was the founder of Sharabhpuriya Dynasty
- Shiva temple in Pali was constructed by —
- According to ancient history which God stayed in Chhattisgarh?
- Which tribal group is present in majority in Chhattisgarh?
- Panthi dance, Nacha, Gond and Muria dance are famous dance of which state
- Pandwani singing, Chandeni, and Bharthari are famous music of which state?
- Pathoni songs of Chhattisgarh is sung on which occasion?
(D) Child Birth
Ans: (C)CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-