Awards of Chhattisgarh
The ‘Rajya Alankaran’ (State-level felicitation awards) for 2016-17
- The awards will be given during Rajyotsava’s concluding day ceremony at Naya Raipur.
- As per the list,Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh award for upliftment of Tribal and backward community was conferred to Sain Kumar of Dhamtari.
- Likewise, Gundadhur award for sports was given to Kumari Ramful Tondar from Mungeli.
- Minimata award for Women Empowerment was given to Chandeshwari Thakur Balod.
- Guru Ghasidas award for Social Awareness/Dalit Welfare was given to Same Bai Shastri Raipur; Thakur Pyarelal Singh award in Cooperative sector was given to Gaurela Sahkari Vipanan Sanstha Maryadit Pendra Road Bilaspur;
- Haji Hasan Ali award for Urdu language was given to Janab Hasan Jafar Raipuri; Maharaj Praveer Chand Bhanjdeo award for archery was given to Abhilash Raj of Bilaspur.
- Ravishankar Shukla award for contribution to Social Economical and Educational sector was given to Vinod Kumar Shukla of Raipur;
- Chakradhar Samman for Music and Arts was given to Rajkamal Nayak of Raipur;
- Dau Mandaraji Samman for contribution to folk arts and craft Pt Shiv Kumar Tiwari Hirri Mines of Bilaspur;
- Dr Khoobchand Baghel Samman for Agriculture was given to Lakshman Kumar Patel of Raigarh;
- Chandulal Chandrakar Smriti award for Electronic Media (Hindi) Naresh Mishra of Jagdalpur;
- Madhukar Kher Smriti Patrakarita Puraskar print Media (English) Sameer Shukla of Raipur;
- Danveer Bhamashah Samman for communal harmony and help was given to Ms Dinesh Kumari Chaturvedi of Durg;
- Dhanvantari Samman for Ayurveda was given to Dr Manoharji Tekchandani of Bilaspur;
- Bilasabai Kevatin Samman for Pisiculture to Sanendra Kumar Baghel of Durg;
- Sanskrit Bhasaha Samman for Sanskrit was given to Dr Lakshmikant Sharma of Raipur;
- Dr Bhanwar Singh Porte Samman for serving Tribal people was given to Purkha Ke Surta Jan Kalyan Samiti of Durg;
- Pt Lakhanlal Mishra Samman for crime investigation was given to Sub Inspector Amit Patle of police outpost Raigarh
- Pt Madhavrao Sapre Rashtria Rachnatmakta Samman (National) for journalism was given to Vijaydutt Shridhar from Bhopal
Chhattisgarh Olympic Association
Vision of COA
“To arrange, organize different tournaments in a systematic way and coordinate between different sports organizations & the government. The focus is to work under the guidance of Indian Olympic Association in developing a healthy & sporting Chhattisgarh & to create a roadmap for the sports fraternity in order to accomplish their objectives and a sports culture in the state of Chhattisgarh.“
- Seek to provide opportunity for the youth of Chhattisgarh to participate & excel in sports activities.
- Seek to felicitate the sports icons of the State for their outstanding performance.
- Try to develop sports academics with the coordination of the State Government & other allied agencies.
- Try to promote & provide better facilities & opportunities for performance enhancement of sports persons.
- To organize the sports events in the best possible manner.
- To indentify hidden talents & try to provide them a better platform for performance enhancement
Major Sports Awards of Chhattisgarh State
- Shahid Rajeev Pandey
- Shahid Kaushal Yadav
- Maharaja Praveerchand Bhanjdev
- Gundadhur Samman
- Khel Vibhooti Samman
- Shahid Pankaj Vikram
- Veer Hanuman Kaushal Singh
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes