- Advisories are being issued, to state govt. to take strict action against hoarding and black marketing and effectively enforcing the essential commodities act,1980 for commodities in short supply.
- Regular review meeting on price and availability situation, inter ministerial committee, price stabilisation fund management committee.
- Higher MSP so as to incentivise production and thereby enhance availability of food iteams.
- approved enhancement in buffer stock of pulses from 1.5 lakh MT to 20 Lakh MT to enable effective market intervention for moderation of retail prices.
- Government imposed 20% duty on export of sugar for promoting availability and moderating prise rise.
- Export of all varieties of onion will be allowed only on letter of credit subject to a minimum export price of $850/MT.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-