Structural challenges : definition
- Redistribution: intrinsic limitation in terms of the effectiveness of targeting.
- State capacity: to handle its domain of delivering on health and education remain impaired for maximum number of states.
- Competitive federalism failed to idealised a model of delivery of essential services like health and education. Competitive populism needs a counterpart in Competent service delivery.
- Ambivalence towards the private sector and property.
- Legacy issue of retroactive taxation.
- Agriculture, where the protection of intellectual property rights, for example in seeds, remains a challenge
- Government dream of making world class airline, despite decade s of failure.
- Fertiliser sector: easy to rehabilitate the incompetent plant rather than facilitate the exit of egregiously inefficient one.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-