- Diversification of export basket , instead of rice and sugar focus has to be on spices, cash crops.
- Improvement in agricultural productivity of cash crops to have competitive advantage.
- Most of the subsidies are cornered by rice, wheat, sugar which needs to be rationalised.
- Contract farming has to be encouraged.
- Infrastructure development, focus on logistics and seamless supply chain both at upstream and down stream.
- Export policy need to look for diversification of market.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-