- He banned forced conversion in 1562.
- He abolished pilgrim tax on Hindus.
- Jaziya was also abolished which usede to be levy on non muslims.
- Akbar constructed Ibadatkhana at FatehpurSikri for religious discourses and discussions to be conducted every Thursday.
- Akbar invited father monsuratte and father Aquinois to speak on Christianity, Pt. Puroshottam on Hinduism, jainasenasuri on Jainism and Raza on parsi religion
- In 1579 A.D., he issued his famous decree of infallibility called mahazir or Mahzarnama. It was drafted by sheikh Mubarak. With he decree, Akbar became Mir-i-Adil (chief interpretor of konan).
- In 1582 A.D. akbar founded a new faith called Din-iillahi. It was also called tauhid-i-illahi meaning universal faith. Its main theme sul-i-khul interpreted as ‗peace and harmony‘ was introduced for the first time by abdullatif, the teacher of akbar.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-