Salient features are as follows:
- Holistic involvement of all stakeholders like women, Harijan, Industralist, young and old ones. Movements were truly Mass movement.
- Non violence and satyagraha were two biggest element of Indian freedom struggle.
- Movement were well planned and their stated objective was made clear to the people and British authority.
- Minimum casualty and bloodshed in the freedom struggle.
- Secularism and socialistic aspect of the Indian freedom struggle.
- Movement had wide geographical reach with local flavours giving uniqueness to the freedom the movement.
- It gave various leaders to the people.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-