VOIP is IP enabled voice calling technology over internet. Example: Skype, Yahoo messenger,MSN messenger.It requires broadband connectivity to make a call along with IP enables like Computers,Smartphone etc.The voice is converted into digital packets and transmitted to destination over packet switchednetwork.
Advantages of VOIP are:
Cost of calling is cheaper than normal phone.
- No need to carry a dedicated device for calling if you just have a computer with you.
- Its uses existing LANs so need of dedicated wiring features and hence reduce the complexity ofcalling.
- Call anywhere anytime; do not worry about Roaming Features and Cost.
- One payment , two service : voice calling and broadband data usage
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes