- Know India Program – To help familiarize Indian Diaspora youth, in the age group of 18-26 years, with developments and achievements made by the country and bringing them closer to the land of their ancestors. KIP provides a unique forum for students and young professionals of Indian Origin to visit India, share their views, expectations and experiences and to develop closer bonds with the contemporary India.
- Annual “Pravasi Divas” – To connect India to its vast Indian Diaspora and bring their knowledge, expertise and skills on a common platform.
- “Brand India” image as part of its outreach to a global audience.
- Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA) –The ICWA organizes events, including organization of Academic Conferences.
- Religion –The emphasis is on spiritualism rather than on religion per se, on yoga, vegetarian food, meditation and mental peace.
- Indian films
- Indian music and dance
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-