- Opaqueness in the governance architecture of Judiciary. The basis of selection of judges is still under the sheet of secrecy.
- Judiciary is not under RTI. This also reduces the quotient of transparency.
- Power of contempt of court make judiciary omnipotent and even a rational and constructive criticism is avoided by the public.
- There are legislative protection to the judges under judges protection act,1985 ; section 77 of IPC.
- India is in the rare zone where judiciary appoints itself.
- There is growing nexus between lawyers and judiciary.
- Absence of judicial standards and accountability bill.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-