Internal democracy in political parties refers to the level and methods of including party members in the decision making and deliberation within the party structure. India shall move toward inter party democracy as it is on the line of values of democracy.
Arguments in favour of inner party democracy:
- Hold leaders accountable
- Dismantling of nepotism and dynasty politics
- Give space for dissent in political parties
- Promote transparency in handling funds : reduce influence of money and muscle power
- It may cultivate a sense of ownership for local politiciansin larger issues facing the nation as policy decisions will involve deliberations and debate within party.
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes