Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar’s Rakhine state, neighbouring Bangladesh, are not recognised by the Myanmar government as an official ethnic group and are therefore denied citizenship. Rohingyas are the most persecuted community in the world. Brutal atrocities are unleashed on them and they are denied of any human rights and citizenship rights. As a result of this, the community has become highly vulnerable to violence and eventually ethnic cleansing.
effect on India:
- Infiltration of Rohingya in India. Burden on our resources.
- Radicalisation of Rohingya poses a threat to internal security.
- Indian cannot send them back as it will pose a question on India’s policies on global front.
- Along with security issue, it may lead to political, governance and economic problems in the country.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes