Mission Indradhanush was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on December 25, 2014.
Aims to cover all those children by 2020 who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated against 7 vaccine preventable diseases. The diseases are – diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B
4 pillars strategy for Mission Indhradhanush:
- Meticulous Planning of campaigns/ sessions at all levels
- Effective communication and social mobilisation efforts.
- Intensive training of the health officials and frontline workers.
- Establish accountability framework through task force.
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes