PART-01 Economics of India & Chhattisgarh:-
I. National and per capita income, Structural changes in the Indian Economy ( GDP and work force), Changes in the role of Public and Private Sectors and their shares in the total plan outlay of the latest plan, Economic Reforms, problems of poverty and unemployment , magnitude and measures initiative to ameliorate them, Monetary Policy structure of Indian Banking and non-banking financial institutions and reforms in them since 1990s. Regulation of Credit by RBI. Pattern of Revenue, Expenditure, Public Debt, fiscal deficit and effects on the Economy.
2. In Reference with C.G. – Demographic features and social backwardness of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward classes and Minorities. Literacy and occupation structure, changes in the sectoral distribution of income and employment. Socio, Political and Economic empowerment of Women. Child Labour problem. Rural Development, State Finance and Budgetary policy- Tax structure, Sharing Central Taxes, Expenditure pattern in Revenue and Capital Account as well as plan and non-plan expenditure. Public Debt composition- Internal and External Debt including World Bank loans, Institutional and non institutional sources of Rural Credit in Chhattisgarh. Structure and growth of Co-operatives and their shares in total credit adequacy and problems.
PART– 02 Geography of India:-
Physical features of India, location & extension, Geological Structure, Physical Divisions, Drainage System, Climate, soil, Vegetation and importance of forest. Indian forest policy. Forest conservation. Human Characteristics – Population, Census, Population Growth. Density and Distribution. Birth rate, Mortality rate, Infant Mortality rate, Migration, Literacy, Occupational Structure, Urbanization, Agriculture – Characteristics of Indian agriculture, Agricultural food Crops, Cereal. Pulses, Oilseeds and other crops, Production and distribution, mean of irrigation and its importance, Modernization of agriculture, problems of agriculture and planning, Irrigation multipurpose projects, Green revolution, white revolution, Blue revolution, Mineral resources- mineral storage, production and distribution of mineral, Energy resources- coal, Petroleum, thermal power energy, nuclear energy, non conventional sources of energy, Industries- development and structure of industries in India, large Scale medium, small and smallest scale, agriculture, forest and mineral based industries.
PART-03 Geography of Chhattisgarh:-
Physical features of Chhattisgarh. location & extension.Geological Structure. Physical Divisions, Drainage System, Climate , soil types, Vegetation and wild life, importance of forest, wild life management system, national parks and sanctuaries, State forest policy, Forest conservation, Human Characteristics Population, Population Growth, Density and Distribution. Birth rate, Mortality rate, Infant Mortality rate, Migration, Sex ratio, age group, schedule caste population Literacy, Occupational Structure, Urbanization, family welfare programs, Agriculture -Agricultural food Crops, Cereal, Pulses. Oilseeds and other crops, Production and distribution, mean of irrigation and its importance, important irrigation projects, problem of agriculture and state scheme for farmers benefits, Mineral resources- various types mineral storage in Chhattisgarh, production and distribution of mineral, Energy resources- coal, Thermal power energy, non conventional sources of energy. Industries- development and structure of industries in Chhattisgarh, large Scale medium, small and smallest scale, agricultural, forest and mineral based industries, mean of transport and tourism.CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-
- CGPCS Mains Tests and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims Exam - Test Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- CGPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes