- Appointment of governor.
- Reservation of bill by governor for President assent.
- Allegation of use of central agency to serve political vendetta.
- Appointment of civil servants and Management of All India services.
- Control over finance.
- Role of planning commission now NITI aayog in approving state subjects.
- Appointment of enquiry commissions against the chief minister.
- Control over the state subjects
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-