- What is the contribution of animal husbandry in Gross State Domestic Product of Chhattisgarh at constant prices in the year 2015-16
- What contribution of tax revenue is estimated in total revenue receipts of Chhattisgarh in the year 2015-16?
- Which of the following is not an important industry of Chhattisgarh from the point of view of production?
(A) Iron & Steel
- Which statement is NOT correct about the goals of 12th five year plan of Chhattisgarh state?
(A) 4% annual average growth rate of Agriculture
(B) 7.5% annual average growth rate of Industry
(C) 9.5% annual average growth rate of Service Sector
- In Chhattisgarh state, “Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana” is implemented from
(A) 15 Aug. 2014
(B) 28 Aug 2014
(C) 28 Aug 2015
- Which is NOT included in plan expenditure of Chhattisgarh state?
(A) Revenue Expenditure
(B) Capital Expenditure
(C) Interest Payment
- What is the percentage of rural electricity consumers in total electricity consumers in Chhattisgarh state?
- Which is NOT included as principal goal of Chhattisgarh Industrial Policy 2014-19?
(A) To induce manufacturing sector in priority under “Make in Chhattisgarh”
(B) To induce original residents of the state for self-entrepreneurship
(C) To induce core sector
- In which place of Chhattisgarh are the clusters NOT formed under Pt. Shyama Prasad Mukherji National Urban Mission?
(A) Murmunda Rajnandgaon District
(B) Loharsi Dhamatari District
(C) Madpal Baster District
(D) Dharsinwa District
- Which tax relief is NOT granted to eligible industries under automotive industry policy in Chhattisgarh state?
(A) Relief in Central Sales Tax
(B) Relief in Entry Tax Payment
(C) Relief in Electric Fee
(D) State Commercial Tax
- ‘ICNIP’ is concerned with:
(A) Primary health
(B) School education
(C) Aanganbadi centers
(D) Tribal welfare
- What is the contribution of beneficiary of Chhattisgarh in “Prime Minister Krishi Irrigation Yojana?
- What is the contribution of mineral revenue in gross revenue of Chhattisgarh state?
(A) 30 %
- Who is Chairman of “State Investment Promotion Board” in Chhattisgarh?
(A) Chief Minister
(B) Industry Ministry
(C) Chief Secretary
- Which industry is NOT included in core sector in Chhattisgarh?
- In which year was “Global Investment Summit” held in Chhattisgarh?
- What was the total capacity of own electricity production of Chhattisgarh state till year 2015?
(A) 2280 megawatt
(B) 2411 megawatt
(C) 2425 megawatt
(D) 1245 megawatt
- What is the percentage of rural electrification in Chhattisgarh state?
- Who makes mats and baskets from palm leaves?
- Where in Chhattisgarh is Mega Food Park established?
(A) Village Ranwabhatha
(B) Village Hathakoj
(C) Village Bagaud
Ans: (C)CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-