Chhattisgarh is ranked four in terms of doing business in India among the other Indian States.
|1||Ranking as per DIPP&|
|2||Implementation Scorecard||62.45 %||97.32%|
|3||Reform points||285 reforms||340 reforms|
A lot of steps has been taken to enhance commerce and business in Chhattisgarh. Some of these are follows:
- Access to Information and Transparency Enablers
- Single Window System
- Availability of Land
- Construction Permit Enablers
- Environmental Registration Enablers
- Labour Regulation Enablers
- Obtaining Electricity Connection
- Online Tax Return Filing
- Inspection Reform Enablers
- Commercial Dispute Resolution Enablers
If we see the reforms in commerce and business of Chhattisgarh, following reforms are prominent
- State has introduced UdyamAakanksha with focus on MSME for registration and availing benefits/ incentives. 11,259 self-registered so far, in the first 12 months. Fully online registration. Computerized auto generation of receipt and registration number.
- Reliance on self-certification & no fee charged for registration
- GIS based land allotment system
- Online system for Stamp Duty Exemption, Priority Sector Certificate and Production Certificate and other incentives.
Following steps have been taken to reduce commercial disputes:
To help reduce the time taken to enforce contracts and providing efficient judgments in commercial cases. We established the:
- 1st Commercial Court established in the country in Naya Raipur to expedite commercial cases. New and modern infrastructure
- Dedicated Principal Judge and separate staff set-up, New and Modern infrastructure.
- E-filling, summons & cause list for commercial disputes
- E-payment for court fees
- Digitally signed court orders
CGPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for CGPCS Prelims and CGPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by CGPCS Notes are as follows:-